ART STUDIO AFTER SCHOOL CLASSES
2) BASIC DRAWING II (Volume 2)Learning to draw a simple human figure from all angles and movement.
3) BASIC COLORStudents learn how color works and use chalk and oil pastels.
4) DRAWING 2 (Volume 2)Students learn about back grounds, composing multiple figures.
5) WATER COLORStudents learn that painting is done with the same movements that chalk and oil pastels employ.
2) ACRYLIC PAINTINGStudents learn about Acrylic painting which is the same techniques as oil painting.
3) REALISTIC ANIMALSStudents learn that 'Mr. Zero' works for realistic illustration as well as cartoons. Color Pencils are used.
4) REALISTIC HUMANSStudents learn that realistic depictions of humans follow exactly the same pattern as the cartoon humans they drew in Basic Drawing.
5) GEOMETRIC DRAWINGStudents learn to use the compass and ruler precisely to make exact drawing of geometric designs.